Mr. Roland Constance
- My experiences with Hong Kong tailors includes Peter So (who used to work from the Intercontinental Hotel/Regent Hotel but has recently moved to a location on Nathan Road in TST). He may not be the cheapest, but I really enjoy the quality of his fabrics (Loro Piana Vicuna - I wish I can afford this). I see him everytime he visits the U.S. Hope this help, ladies and gents. I'm not really sure about the above tailors so I can't really comment.
- —Guest Roland
Would advise to avoid Jim's tailor
- I had some shirts made from Jim's tailor and the gave a very disappointing product. The sleeves were short so much so that even after I had them fix it, it was still too short. I hadn't even begun to ask how they intend to address their sloppy measuring/sloppy workmanship when the kept on denying fault. It was also pricey, compared to AT Boutique in Central (which I went to subsequently) with the exact same choice of fabrics and better tailoring.
- —Guest Will
- Thank you to Andre Berg for recommending Classic Fashion they are really good & service with smile. Jonas
- —Guest Jonas
- any advice on women's tailors? I often find the Indian tailors rather unsettling
- —Guest fuzzyfib
- I have been doing business in hong kong past 15 yrs and I have found intercontinental Tailors to be the best. Yes its a small place put they give you personal attention along with helping in the selection and the prices are very very reasonable also they have representatives all over the place. In US, UK, Africa etc They are the best of all.
- —Guest Don Andre
om custom tailors
- I've had suits made from 2 of the 4 on the favourite list and I have to say, I was disappointed. Try Om Custom Tailors, I was recommended to by a colleague and can vouch for them myself. good service too. there was little effort on my part, they whip together the best suits in Hong Kong in my opinion
- —guest roy
- BEST TAILOR IN HONG KONG.Prices are not as cheap as before
- —Guest Donally
Hong Kong tailors
- I have used several tailors in Hong Kong. Most of them do a pretty good job.But Raja Fashions is one to beat.They are the best tailors in my opinion.
- —Guest James Harvey
Best Tailor in Hong Kong
- If you are looking for a quality bespoke suit Raja Fashions is the best
- —Guest Jim Jones
Very good at Sam's
- To the author Rory Boland, you could not be further from the truth. Sam (and not to mention his team) is one of the most down-to-earth people you could ever meet.
- —Guest Tailor made
- I'm not sure he's the best in town, but if it's the first time you are buying a tailored suit the personal touch at Raj is excellent. Some of Hong Kong's tailors, like Sam's, can be very snooty and intimidating, and can result in you buying pieces that you don't want/need. I found Raj very helpful throughout the process and would highly recommend them.
- —Guest Peter H
- i have done business in hong kong for 30 years and in this time i have tried many tailors,but some years ago i went to CLASSIC FASHION in silvercord which i found best in town. best workmenship i hav seen the accessory is top on the line…very good price! the service is V.I.P now i almost got 15 suits from them and have recommend to many of my friends and colleagues all of them are happy ! i’ll strongly recommend to this shop.here is address for you. shop 305 3rd floor silvercord building 30 canton road T.S.T hong kong cheack out mr.aves
- —Guest Andre van De Berg
- Punjab House is not the cheapest, but it is exceptional quality. The suits will last for years to come. Its so good that I often take a detour to Hong Kong during my travel to have a few suits made. Make sure you have a good idea of what you want before you go though, there are so many options and fabrics that you’ll completely lose track if don’t have a fair idea before you go in.
- —Guest Doug
Previous46-58 of 58